Welcome Back! We wish for you a successful semester. Please be aware of the Department of Economics advising schedule for fall 2016 semester. We ask that you call the Department to ensure that you will find an advisor available. If you wish to make an appointment, please go to your myfiu account’s student dashboard to make an appointment with your assigned advisor. For any questions or concerns, please contact the Department of Economics at 305-348-2316.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Day to Add/Drop Courses without Incurring Financial Liability for Tuition and Fees: August 29
- Last Day to Pay without Incurring a $100 Late Payment Fee: August 30
- Last Day to Drop with DR Grades or WI (Withdrawal from the University) (Tuition and fees liable): October 31
- Last Day to Apply for Fall 2016 Graduation: September 16
- Please refer to the Onestop.Fiu.edu Academic Calendar.
Fall 2016 Semester Advising
Dr. Alfonso Rodriguez (Lecturer/ Academic Undergraduate Advisor)
- Mondays, Wednesdays – 2:30p-4:30p or by Appointment
Dr. Joel Carton (Senior Lecturer / Academic Undergraduate Advisor)
- Tuesdays – 3:00p-5:00p or by Appointment
- Thursdays – 5:00p-7:00p or by Appointment
Ms. Jennifer Sheran (Academic Undergraduate Advisor)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – 10:00a-12:00p or by Appointment