Ph.D. job market candidates for the 2013-14 recruiting season.
The faculty of the Department of Economics at Florida International University are pleased to announce the following Ph.D. students are expected to graduate this academic year and are actively seeking employment. Please click on the candidates name to visit their home page, and contact any candidate's advisor for additional information.
- Fields: Environmental Economics, Agricultural Economics, Microeconomics
- Job Market Paper: Parental Altruism in Water Management
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Advisor: Mahadev Bhat
- Fields: Applied Microeconomics, International Economics, Labor Economics, Economic Development
- Job Market Paper: Geographic Proximity and the Pro-trade Effect of Migration: State-level Evidence from Mexican Migrants in the United States
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor: Cem Karayalcin
- Fields: Macroeconomics, Econometrics, Financial Economics, International Trade
- Job Market Paper: Sectoral Stock Returns over the Business Cycle
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Advisor: Prasad Bidarkota